I think it`s time that I’m starting to actually do one of those, since if got tagged with 11 awesome questions by tea-lime:
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. Where do you stand on peanut M&Ms?
Since I never actually tried one, I don`t really think I stand anywhere on that topic
2. Would you describe yourself as chaotic/lawful good/neutral/evil? (D’n’D alignments)
Oh I think that’s a hard one, since I’m not playing D’n’D, but thinking about it I would chose…chaotic good.
3. What’s your secret trick in staying productive?
That’s my secret, I’m never productive ;)
4. What’s a song you never get tired of?
The only song I can think about would be Happy by Pharrell Williams
5. Something in your room that’s special/curious
That would be …me.
6. How did you learn to cook? (Did you ever learn to cook?)
By helping out my mum, when I was bored.
7. How much of a gamer are you? (In hours per week)
When you count dressing games and blockmover , maybe 3 per week
8. Do you have any pets? Would you like one/more?
Yeah, I actually have. I have a cute little cat, who wouldn’t be so happy about unwanted company
9. Do you believe in online data privacy?
Not really …
10. # 1 piece relationship advice, even if you are not currently in one.
Don’t give up, just because of a few little bumps on the road.
11. What’s a pet peeve of yours?
Not being good enough in the things I want to be good in.